...I love Sundays! Since we are busy most of the week, we spend most of our Sundays relaxing and today was no different! I made a couple new pillows to match a quilt my mom is making for me...Sophie insisted on being the first to try them out. 

We popped popcorn in our shiny new popcorn popper that Jamie got from work...we LOVE popcorn...and watched Charlie & The Chocolate Factory (the new one)!

The girls played outside on their bikes and in the huge pile of leaves beneath our tree...yes, we have 1 tree! I interrupted them for a minute to get some adorable pictures!


















We finished off our lazy Sunday by decorating our Christmas tree while we rocked out to our Mariah Carey's Christmas playlist. Let's hope Sophie can leave the ornaments alone for just 5 days!

It was a GREAT day!
Hey Emily, I love your blog as well. Those pics of the girls and the leaves are awesome. That is pretty funny about the bead in the nose. Julian is definitely the more mischievous one. Ella never did half the things Julian does.
ReplyDeleteSo many pictures..... First the pillows are super cute. I love the pictures with the fall leaves. The popcorn machine is so cool! The tree looks ready! The girls are so cute!
ReplyDelete