Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lazy Sunday...Kinda 12/13/09

All the girls do funny things with their lips/mouths when they are concentrating...they get it from their Daddy!

Sophie got more paint on herself than on her dog house...she even had it in her armpit!


I wanted to take a picture of her, but Sophie wanted to keep painting!

Before and after shot of Katie-poo's pillow. I'll have to hide the old one since she thinks it's just recovered.

First of all, Happy Birthday, Uncle Eric! We wish we could have celebrated your day with you, but we hope you had a great birthday!

Kaitlin and Sophie still weren't feeling 100% today, so we stayed home and had a lazy Sunday...well, the girls did at least! They had fun tearing the house apart (thankfully we have 2 days to get it back into shape before Daddy comes home), playing with every imaginable toy, painting their new dog houses and watching Christmas movies. I, on the other hand, spent the ENTIRE day sewing and cutting out aprons. It's amazing how long it takes to cut out each apron and all it's pieces. Oh well, the girls will be thrilled when the FINALLY get the aprons they've been asking for since last Christmas! I also finally convinced Kaitlin to let me recover her pink pillow. We took a quick trip to Jo-Ann's to pick out some soft material and out of all of the choices they had there, what did she pick? Light pink fleece, just like her old pillow. Hopefully, she'll like the new pillow just as much as she loved her old pillow. (I'm not sure why the pictures on these last 2 posts are turning out pixelated...they're perfectly clear on the computer???)

1 comment:

  1. Painting dog houses? I love it! I also love that Sophie is shirtless, Katie is in a tank top in the middle of winter and Beli is in her pjs (i think). Looks like way too much fun!

    ReplyDelete