I'm coming to learn that I really enjoy sewing! Sewing for me started out as an activity I did with my mom merely because she likes it and I really like pretty fabric and it's a cost effective way to give Christmas presents. But lately, I've been having a lot of fun sewing (but I hate the cutting everything out step!)...I've made a few quilts, numerous tote bags and aprons and lots of pillows. I have a bunch of new things that I really want to make on my list...hopefully, I'll get the Jo-Ann's gift card in the Christmas gift exchange! =)
Here's the bag I made for my mom for Christmas...I already spilled the beans about what I was planning on making for her, but hopefully she doesn't see this!
(The hand prints are on a panel that I turned into a pocket, which I also lined in green.)
The bag is adorable. Love the hand prints and the colors. Ooooops. Did I say that out loud? - Mom
ReplyDelete