Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday to Luke! 12/19/09


Highlight of Beli's day...getting to drink a Coke...that and all the candy she got!

Luke ate his entire cupcake...within seconds!


The car was a huge hit with these girls!!!

I think Beli got the biggest bag of candy after she scooped it all off the ground!


We helped Luke celebrate his 1st birthday today with a party at his house. He is such a good little guy and seemed to be enjoying his party, even though I don't think he realized the party was for him! The girls all had so much fun playing with his and Abbie's toys and jumping in the bounce house (someday, when I'm rich, I will buy the girls their own bounce house so they can bounce their days away!) Last weekend we had rain...all weekend long, and this weekend it was sunny and 82 degrees...perfect party weather! Thanks for having us over, Luke...it was a great party!!!

1 comment: