Isabel's first experience with selling Girl Scout Cookies has gone pretty smoothly. She sold a bunch of cookies to our family and friends...thank you to everyone who ordered from her! The favorites were definitely Thin Mints, Caramel de Lites and Peanut Butter Sandwiches. (We still have several boxes left if anyone needs more!)
Sami, Morgan, Isabel and Taylor
Mrs. Allen stopped by for some cookies too! She was actually just there grocery shopping...but how could she resist 5 adorable little Girl Scouts!?!
Today, Isabel and I also joined some of the other Girls Scouts and sold the cookies outside of Walmart. We were successful and sold a bunch of boxes, even though it was freezing outside! I was all bundled up, hat and all, and I was still shivering by the time our shift was over. I stopped at Starbucks on the way over to Walmart and got some hot chocolate for Isabel and myself and within an hour, it felt like it was chocolate milk straight out of the refrigerator. It was seriously cold! But, Isabel did a great job...she talked to almost everyone who walked by and was sure to wish everyone a nice day!
It looks cold, but the kids look cute!
ReplyDelete