...and it's only half over!
After getting Isabel and Kaitlin off to school, our busy day continued with Sophie's dance class. A lot of the stuff the little dancers worked on was the same as previous weeks, but Ms. Jennifer made sure everyone was doing the steps correctly. Sophie's boogieing is still her strongest move!
After dance, Nicole and I took the girls to My Gym in Yorba Linda. A couple weeks ago we got a Groupon (cool, new coupons for fun stuff in the area) for a lifetime membership and 1 month of classes. It was a really good deal. Especially since I can add the other two girls to the membership for only $10 each...for the rest of their lives! The classes are kind of pricey, but they have free play times that are only $5 a kid...not bad!
Sophie and Adelyn did a great job in the class. They followed all the instructions and seemed to really to be having a fun time. I can't remember everything that they did...but it included coordination stuff like jumping and hopping, front flips, running around and just having fun. We have 3 or 4 more classes, plus I'm sure we'll be back for some free play, too.
After our classes were done, Kelly invited us all over to her house for some pizza...which was perfect because I was starving after our busy morning...and I didn't even have to do much. Now, we are off to pick up Isabel from Girl Scouts and drop Morgan off at home. And then hopefully, I can come home and rest!
You need to put a sign on your car that says TAXI after all today's fun! Just think we get to do it 3 more times....lol!
ReplyDelete