Being that I was totally exhausted last night, I exiled Milo from the girls' room in hopes that they would sleep in a little longer this morning...they did...until 7am. Still not long enough for me! But hey, at least it wasn't 6:15am like yesterday!
But, it was hard being upset with the loudness that was coming from them as they all ran into our room...Isabel lost another tooth!
This one just popped out as she was showing it to Sophie this morning. Easiest one yet...it really wasn't too loose for real long so I didn't have to look at the extreme grossness for too many days, there was no blood involved and Jamie and/or I didn't have to pull it out. The only bummer is if she had waited just one more hour to wiggle it, it would've fallen out at school...which is what she had been hoping for. I guess when a kid looses a tooth at school, they get a little tooth chest necklace from the office and Mrs. Hubbard gives goodies too. Maybe for the next one...the same tooth on the other side of her mouth is wiggly too.
Looks like the Tooth Fairy will be making a stop at our house tonight!
Let's hope she doesn't forget to bring her fairy dust!
***********
Update 2/9/11...
Isabel woke up to find that the Tooth Fairy did visit her last night and left $2 in her pillow. Unfortunately, she also told me that she knows the Tooth Fairy isn't real...and it's me!
When I was sprinkling the fairy dust last night, she woke up because I kept adding more. (It's hard to tell how much dust actually ends up on her face in the dark.) Jamie and I hit the floor but Isabel sat all the way up. I told her I was just checking on her before I went to bed...hoping she didn't catch me. She did. She also told me other people at school told her the Tooth Fairy wasn't real. I guess it was just a matter of time. And I guess I don't want her to be the last kid to find out the truth.
I asked Isabel to please keep the whole thing a secret so Kaitlin and Sophie don't find out. And what did she tell me..."I've kept the secret about the people at Disneyland not being real, so I can keep this secret too!" My heart sank a bit when she said that...Our Isabeli truly is growing up!
***********
Update 2/9/11...
Isabel woke up to find that the Tooth Fairy did visit her last night and left $2 in her pillow. Unfortunately, she also told me that she knows the Tooth Fairy isn't real...and it's me!
When I was sprinkling the fairy dust last night, she woke up because I kept adding more. (It's hard to tell how much dust actually ends up on her face in the dark.) Jamie and I hit the floor but Isabel sat all the way up. I told her I was just checking on her before I went to bed...hoping she didn't catch me. She did. She also told me other people at school told her the Tooth Fairy wasn't real. I guess it was just a matter of time. And I guess I don't want her to be the last kid to find out the truth.
I asked Isabel to please keep the whole thing a secret so Kaitlin and Sophie don't find out. And what did she tell me..."I've kept the secret about the people at Disneyland not being real, so I can keep this secret too!" My heart sank a bit when she said that...Our Isabeli truly is growing up!

Another tooth! Beli is racking up the dough!
ReplyDeleteTooth chest necklace??? We definitely didn't have that at Cornerstone.
ReplyDeleteBeli is such a good girl, and very observant too! I'm sure she was able to figure out the characters at Disney Land weren't real pretty easily, but she understood that the other two still believed. She's such a great older sister!!!
ReplyDelete