...a day early!
This year for Valentine's Day, Jamie and I took the girls to Build-a-Bear...something they have been wanting to do forever, but seriously, who needs a $50 bear!?! Well, apparently, we do! I like to look at it as an fun experience...and that's exactly what it was!
The store at Downtown Disney was pretty crowded, but the girls didn't seem to mind. They each picked out the animal they wanted...funny, no one wanted the $10 bear!?! Isabel picked a blue and purple dinosaur, Katie-poo picked the purple Wizards of Waverly bear (my favorite) and Sophie picked a big Hello Kitty.
They each got to step on the pedal to help stuff their animal...
They each picked out a heart for their friend, and made a wish for it...
They gave their new friends a bath...
The girls each picked out an outfit, a pair of shoes and an accessory...
(Sophie is always such a fast shopper...I love it!)
Then they got their new friends dressed at the changing tables...
Then the new friends all got new names...Leyla the dinosaur (and/or dragon...depending on Isabel's mood), Princess the bear (also known as Lila) and Hello Kitty.
Then it was time to pay and get the really cool (and quite large) boxes, uh umm...carriers...
Last, but not least, it was time to play with and love the new friends!
The girls had so much fun...and I did too. I'm a sucker for stuffed animals.

Another round of great pictures! I love the one of them making wishes. Cute shirts! Oh and I like the worker's butterfly hairband. I want one. Maybe you can craft up one for me...lol!
ReplyDelete