Since Valentine's Day falls on Monday, a furlough day/Lincoln's birthday holiday, Isabel and Kaitlin's class parties were today. Sophie and I were able/allowed to attend Katie-poo's party (thanks, Mrs. Allen) and help out with all of the festivities.
Our Valentine's Cuties!
(It's amazing what a little red ribbon and red glitter glue can do to a white t-shirt and red felt!
I may have to make more hairclips and headbands with glitter glue...the girls loved them!)
Kaitlin's class has a great room mom who sets up a bunch of centers with different activities for all the kids. The kids all rotate around and get to do a little bit of everything.
Siblings are welcome to join in the fun, too!
Since I wasn't able to go to Isabel's party, I'm glad I at least got to see her during recess.
Isabel and Morgan!
Notice the red scratches on her left cheek??? Poor girl ran into a pole (insert tiny laugh here...it's ok, she's laughing about it now, too) while looking for my car in the parking lot. She said her head bounced back and hit the pole twice. The scratches turned into a black eye but at least she has a funny story to go along with it!
The sad part is, the nurse tried calling my cell phone, but it was so loud in the classroom that I didn't even hear it...sorry Beli!
Sydney, Jocelyn, Isabel and Sami
Zoe and Kaitlin!
Lot's of crafts...
Natalie is so sweet to Sophie and always plays with her the whole time we are there. Sophie loves all the attention too!
Time to pass out all the valentine's!
By the way, valentine's no longer consist of just a card and a piece of candy...most families bring full-on goodies bags! I compromised and brought small goodies bags. Win-win...the girls got to pass out bags and I didn't have to spend a fortune...thank goodness for the Target dollar bins! Seriously, what did mom's do before those?!?
I'm sure going to miss the view from our little school when we move to the new school next year. So sad...but it will be a lot more convenient!
Katie-poo and Mrs. Allen!
I don't know how teachers do this everyday...I'm exhausted from just a few hours with 32+ kids!!!
It was a great day though, and all the kids had a ton of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment