Saturday, February 12, 2011

Two (Very Different) Saturday Nights

It's Moster Truck time again and wouldn't you know it, the first year I kinda wanted to go, I get sick. Since I wasn't feeling well, the girls had their choice...(cold, loud) Monster Trucks with Daddy or stay home with Mommy (warm, snuggly).

As to be expected, Isabel joined Daddy and Kaitlin and Sophie stayed with me...hence, the two very different Saturday nights. 
 Jamie and Beli had fun, like always, with Grandpa, Uncle Gary, Colie and Nate...and a whole lot of cotton candy.

To make up for all the cotton candy that Kaitlin and Sophie knew Isabel would be eating, they requested icees and popcorn from Target. We also checked out a few Redboxes, but couldn't find a perfect movie, so we bought a $5 movie at Target. When we got home, we all watched Clifford and made bracelets and necklaces...so girly!



Starting to fade...

Just minutes before Jamie and Isabel got home, Kaitlin, Sophie and even Milo gave in to their need to sleep...
 I love sleeping kid pictures!

A fun night was had by all of us...doing stuff we love!

1 comment:

  1. Hard choice - loud monster trucks in the cold or quiet beading in the warmth of your home! Haha! Everybody looks like they had fun!

    ReplyDelete