I haven't had much to blog since last week. I feel like we've been really busy, but not a whole lot to show for it.
We've been to the park with friends, but I haven't been bringing my camera. They are new friends, and so they don't quite know the severity of my compulsive picture taking. It actually makes me a little anxious to watch the girls playing and having so much fun without taking a picture or two...hmmm, sounds like I may have an actual problem! =)
I did take my camera to Cheerleading, but I got a few strange looks when I snapped a picture. I don't usually care, but something about that crowd made me leave my camera in my bag for the rest of the night.
At least Milo doesn't mind when I take pictures of him...
Katie and Milo...watching Despicable Me...
Milo...waiting for the girls to finish their bath...probably so he can play in the bathtub. It's one of his favorite playgrounds!
Beli and Milo sleeping...until I woke Milo up with the camera...
Not sure how he ended up on the princess cart, but he slept there for a while...
Snuggle buddies...
Sophie is even kind enough to share her White with Milo...
Our sweet little kitty has become somewhat of a nuisance. Not all the time, but he likes to play late at night (not usually a problem since Jamie and I are up late anyway), but he also likes to wake up super early in the morning. And since he usually sleeps in Sophie's bed, he wakes the girls up super early too. I have to stay awake late for Jamie's night-owl schedule and wake up early for the girls' new early-bird schedule. Oh well, we love Milo anyway!

Love the kitty pictures. The bathroom one is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I love all those pictures. I consider myself more of a dog person, but seeing all the pictures of Milo snuggled up with the girls makes me want a kitty.
ReplyDelete