Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter With Grandma & Grandpa

Next up...dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house...and more Easter fun!
The rain stopped, but it was still cloudy and pretty cold...but it didn't put a damper on the festivities.

 Sophie had the best seat in the house!

 Jamie hid all the eggs that the Easter Bunny left for the girls and all the eggs we dyed yesterday...while the kids all waited patiently...

 Uh oh...I just noticed they must've been going after the same egg.
(We put names on the eggs, though, so they don't get mixed up with the bigger kids' eggs.)



 She knew there was an egg over here...but, Beli had the hardest time finding it...makes sense since it was right above her head!


 The egg hunt went much smoother this year since Sophie now knows how to read her name. She was able to find only her eggs and left everyone else's eggs alone so they could find them.

 Last egg!
Not gunna lie...I actually made her put the egg back so I could get the picture...I couldn't get over there fast enough!

 Time to crack open those eggs and see the goodies that were left inside and for more Easter baskets from Grandma and Grandpa!

And one last family shot for the holiday.
Couldn't pass up the opportunity with the girls looking so pretty in purple!

It was a great day...Happy Easter to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment