Monday, April 11, 2011

More Dancing Fun

Sophie started her second session of tap and ballet this morning. And even though the class starts 30 minutes later than her previous class, I still managed to get there in just the nick of time. Since Sophie moved to the next level, I was allowed to sit in the class today, but I'll have to sit outside of the class for the next 4 classes. It's kinda sad because I love watching her dance. For a girl who's pretty rough-and-tumble, she dances so gracefully.


 The girls all learned some new things in class today. And this time they plié-jumped through the hula hoops without holding Ms. Jennifer's hand.

 Of course, there was still the boogie woogie!

Yep, that's Sophie with all the crazy hair! She wanted it curly today so she had me put a bunch of braids in it last night.

After dance, Nicole and I picked up some Buca for lunch and met up with Camille and Michael at the Brea Sports Park. Michael and Sophie were buddies today and played together almost the whole time.


 At one point, Adelyn and Michael ran up to me to tell me that Sophie was stuck. Sophie never gets stuck at the park...so I was curious what she got herself into...
 She got up, but didn't know how to get down.


 I couldn't quite make out what Sophie was saying (I didn't want to disrupt their playing)...but whatever it was, Michael found it all very funny!

I got smart this time and brought our umbrella to keep us out of the sun. I think it will be living in my car until the end of summer. My poor scalp can't take anymore sun for a little while!

2 comments:

  1. Good times today! I think Sophie looks older with her hair wavy. It's cute though. Just don't go to Disneyland with it....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of the most prepared people I know! Want to have a picnic? You got a blanket. Too sunny? You have a huge umbrella!

    Sophie told me her hair was beautiful and not just pretty. haha! And yeah, your two year old makes my two year old look...one?

    ReplyDelete