Monday, April 25, 2011

Giggles All Around

Isabel and Kaitlin had the day off school today...another furlough day. It worked out nicely though since we spent the afternoon at The Giggle Place. I wasn't too sure it Isabel was too old for it, but she loved it there...all the girls did!

After Sophie's dance class, Nicole and I and all the girls had lunch at Giovanni's and then it was off for some giggles. A bunch of Kaitlin's friends met up there in the morning, so we were able to hang out with them for a little while, too! I hadn't told Kaitlin about Zoe being there because I didn't know if she would still be there...but she was...and Alex too! Alex's mom, Teann, told me that Alex wants to marry Kaitlin when he grows up...how cute is that!?! He's such a sweet little boy.

 Craft time! I got so many love notes from the girls...I love it!


 Awww...

 Dress-up time!
Just watching the girls put those hats on gave me the heebie geebies...

 Isabel set up a picnic lunch for everyone...I love that she still pretend plays with her sisters.
We had 4 hours to play...and we used up almost every single minute of our time. I finally had to bribe the girls with ice cream so we could leave this joint. I'm sure glad they had so much fun, though! Looks like we'll be coming back in the summer...it's only 7 weeks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment