Remember what I said about the girls sleeping in??? Yea, not so much!
Isabel woke me up before 7am this morning to tell me that Hammy woke her up...by running up her arm as she slept...on the ground, in the loft. Yes, Hammy escaped again! Well, Isabel caught Hammy and put her back in her cage, only to have her escape again a couple hours later!
Hammy likes to pack the green ball up with a bunch of the bedding so it makes it hard to close the lid. So if it's not closed completely, Hammy can manage to pry it open. I think I'll just keep a running total on how many time Hammy escapes from her cage.
This makes escape number 4 and 5 in 3.5 weeks!
Fun stuff!
Hammy & Beli playing on the computer!

Isabel woke me up before 7am this morning to tell me that Hammy woke her up...by running up her arm as she slept...on the ground, in the loft. Yes, Hammy escaped again! Well, Isabel caught Hammy and put her back in her cage, only to have her escape again a couple hours later!
Hammy likes to pack the green ball up with a bunch of the bedding so it makes it hard to close the lid. So if it's not closed completely, Hammy can manage to pry it open. I think I'll just keep a running total on how many time Hammy escapes from her cage.
This makes escape number 4 and 5 in 3.5 weeks!
Fun stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment