Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nothing Much to Do

Seems like we didn't do too much this weekend, but man we are tired! We spent Saturday lounging around (after I finished a couple cupcake orders). We got caught up on some of our recorded shows...finally making some room on our dvr! We also played with Hammy...if letting her roll around in her ball counts as "playing".
I hope this doesn't mean she's back to sleeping on the ground.
(I also found Katie-poo standing on the ground with her head on her bed...sleeping...but I didn't get the camera fast enough!)
After another cupcake order on Sunday, Jamie and I repainted the playroom...again! I really didn't like the first green that I had painted it so we did it all over again. A lighter green this time. Katie-poo doesn't like the color; she says it's too light but she'll pretend to like it. All I know is, it's better than the pink!
Jamie and the girls also played with the Wii for a couple hours and I got the pleasure of cleaning Hammy's cage. I'm thinking we should have gotten the less-cool cage that would've been much easier to clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment