Saturday, May 15, 2010

♥ Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! ♥

It's Sophie's Birthday! We celebrated her day with a small party at the park...a Minnie party, of course!
It was a perfect day for a party...and climbing trees and playing on the playground!
Her sisters, grandparents, aunt & uncles, cousins and her friends joined in on the fun!
And Mommy & Daddy too!
Whatcha going to do with all those wood chips, Sophie???

Cupcake time!



I have to admit, I love seeing the kids enjoying the cupcakes!

3 years ago, our little family was complete! Sophie Grace was born...and before she was even conceived, Jamie and I knew we would have her and her name would be Sophie. I still remember Jamie's face at our ultrasound appointment...he saw what meant "girl" on the screen and I could tell it was exactly what he expected and he was so happy...and so was I!

Sophie, you have always been a ray of sunshine in our lives...a crazy little ray of sunshine, but we wouldn't have it any other way! You are always so happy and so much fun. You have definitely stolen the hearts of many and have us all wrapped around your tiny little finger. You're such a joy to be around and your endless supply of hugs and kisses melt our hearts. You are kind, generous, loving, forgiving and quick to apologize...on your own...which you have to do often because you are also so mischievous! You bring so much joy and laughter to our lives.
We love you so much, baby girl!



3 years ago...

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sophie! I can't believe you are 3! Cute pic of the girls in their Minnie shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sophie!! We had so much fun at your party, thanks for having us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sophie...because I know you check the comments :) Emily those cupcakes are soooo cute. I can't believe how old our babies are getting.

    ReplyDelete