Our Memorial day weekend is off to a fun start! We finally bought Daddy his pass to Knotts and spent the afternoon there today. Such a difference from the last time I took the girls. Now we know, don't go on Saturdays. We expected it to be busy but the girls really wanted to go. It was super hot out today too...I guess summer is almost here!
Just got there and we were already hot...time to play in the water!
Camp Snoopy time!
I don't know his/her name...is this one Peppermint Patty?
Not sure we'll be waiting for this train again...we sat on it for almost 5 minutes before it took off!



The Calico Train ride...the girls weren't big fans of this one...too dark!We went on a bunch of rides in the short time that we were at Knotts and watched the Peanuts show. I love the 3 hour parking...so close and easy. Plus, 3 hours is plenty of time for this amusement park. It's something nice and new for us to do but I think we'll stick to weekdays and evenings after Jamie gets off work for our Knotts trips.

No comments:
Post a Comment