...it's all about me, why wouldn't I love it!?! Actually, the real reason why I love Mother's Day is because I LOVE being a mom. Even on my most miserable day, it's still the best job in the world!!! I get to spend all day with my girls...what could be better than that?! I am so grateful to Jamie that he works so hard for us and I am able to stay home to play with the girls and bake cupcakes! (Ok, there is some work involved there on my part, too... ;-)
My new favorite family photo!

Just hanging around in line for Monsters, Inc.

Poor Sophie...scared to go on Mickey's Fun Wheel. She survived though...and we had a ride with just giggles, no crying this time!


So Silly!


So Silly!Jamie and Beli woke up early on Sunday morning to be the first in line at Best Buy to get the new Wii for me! They brought McDonald's home for breakfast and then we played Toy Story Mania for a couple hours. (Everyone was right...the Wii is SO much fun!) Then we headed over to DCA and Disneyland for the afternoon. It was a bit cold, but not crowded (so really, who cares how cold it is!) We went on a bunch of rides, ate pizza and pasta and ended our stay with a churro. When we got home, after we put the girls to bed, Jamie and I played Wii Bowling...the best game ever! Ok, I've only played 2 games so far, but it was a lot of fun! Maybe because I whipped Jamie's bum and bowled a 151 & 175!!!
We also spent the weekend celebrating Mother's Day with Gran Gran and Grandma Sandra. Thank you for all that you do for us, Mom & Sandra! We REALLY appreciate it! We all love you both!

Doing what Gran Gran does best...loading them up on sweets!
Looks like a fun Mothers Day....and I love Wii bowling too...but watch out, if you play too much your arm will hurt :-) Happy Mommy Day!
ReplyDelete