The girls are all doing a great job with Hammy...besides the one time Sophie left the cage open and Hammy escaped...for the second time in 2 days! She just wanted to pet her; can't blame her for that! Hammy is getting used to us too. She comes to us when we open her cage and climbs right into our hands or the ball. 
One of her favorite places to sleep.

He probably wont admit it, but I think Jamie likes Hammy too!

One of her favorite places to sleep.
He probably wont admit it, but I think Jamie likes Hammy too!I hate to admit it too, but I really like to watch her sleep. She curls up into the tiniest little ball. I find myself always checking to make sure she's breathing...kind of like I did when the girls were babies. Hammy is just a little rodent (as Jamie calls her), but she's awfully cute!
Hammy is cute! That's a really cool hamster cage. So futuristic - does this thing have spell check, LOL!
ReplyDelete