The Memorial weekend fun continues with a trip to Sea World. It was going to be pretty hot at home today, so we decided to head down to San Diego to cool off a bit. The weather was perfect at Sea World.
Of course, our first stop was the Pets Rule show. Poor kids...they get so excited when they get to see dogs and cats...and even more excited when they get to pet them. We seriously need to get them a decent pet!
Another great family photo!Isabel decided do play on the obstacle course instead of visit with the characters..."Sesame Street is for little kids", says Beli.
(She wasn't up to many pictures all day...let's hope it was just today because my camera won't stay away for long!)


Emily, I am so proud of you for getting little Hammy. Very cute! I'm betting you won't have to shell out any money for knee surgeries which makes Hammy a very good pet. I bet the girls are having so much fun. Have a great Memorial Day.
ReplyDelete