(I'm currently singing the Shiny Happy People song...you know the one, by R.E.M!?!)
Kaitlin visited the dentist for the first time today and Isabel had her second visit.
(I know, I know...before you go thinking "what, just now?"...I know we are very behind on their check-ups, especially since Jamie works in the dental field...but life kinda gets in the way of these things.)
Katie-poo was excited! I think because she knew she had to do this to be able to go to kindergarten. But Beli was a bit nervous...actually, very nervous.
Still excited...she couldn't wait to spit in the cup and get her spit sucked out by the suction thingy. We went to a new (new to us) office in Fullerton and we had a GREAT experience. Everyone at the office was so nice and made the girls feel really comfortable.
Good news is they (and I) have been doing a great job brushing their teeth (we even got high-fives from the dentist and hygienist). No cavities for either of them and the hygienist said we made her job very easy. No cleaning was needed...just polishing, fluoride and sealant on Isabel's 6 year molars (apparently, they're permanent.)
Their teeth are super shiny!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment