Thursday, June 17, 2010

First Day of Summer

I never thought I would be so relieved when summer came around, but after the girls got out of school yesterday, I had a wave of calmness come over me! No more homework, waking up early, driving the girls to and from school on opposites sides of town! Now we get to sleep in, do whatever we want whenever we want, or do nothing at all...but I'll have 3 kids in tow again...let the craziness begin! Our relaxing morning...in bed!

I wish our first day could be a little more exciting for the girls...but the excitement will have to start next week...I have lots of buggy cupcakes to get started on (and quite honestly, we can all use a day off)! Thankfully, they LOVE Charlotte so they don't mind staying home for her cupcakes. =) Plus I told them I'd buy us tickets to the circus with the money from this weekend's orders...whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment