It has been a fun weekend, but man, I'm exhausted! I'll have to remember to take a day off or two during the summer to just stay at home and do nothing!
We wrapped up our 5-day Memorial Day weekend with a trip to DCA and Disneyland. (The girls had Friday and Tuesday off due to district wide furlough days.)
We couldn't have picked a more perfect day to go...it was sunny, warm but not hot...the weather was perfect! (I'm not sure why I always feel like I have to comment on the weather, but I've always liked "the weather" ever since I was a kid.) There were a lot of people at the parks, but the lines weren't long...strange. We had to buy Isabel a new pass and the nice lady at the window gave me $20 off...every little bit helps now that the passes are SO expensive! She also gave the girls princess buttons...looks like we are starting a collection of Disney buttons.
We watched the Playhouse Disney show...twice!










I was waiting for these pictures. I thought maybe you forgot your camera. Yes, summer will be busy. Gotta make the most of those 10 weeks!
ReplyDeleteIsn't the playhouse disney show so cute? That is one of Michael's favorite things to go to at DCA. Your girls are all so adorable. I noticed Isabel's smile no longer shows teeth...my sister did that too when she lost all 4 front teeth AT ONCE!
ReplyDelete