The girls and I went out to Chino Hills to buy Katie-poo a dress for graduation, and we ended up leaving the store with...well, I won't mention how much we spent just in case Jamie reads this! ;-) In my defense, everything at Gymboree was 30% off plus I got GymBucks...and the girls were in dire need of some new dresses...uh huh, let's go with that!
Anyways, on our way out, Katie-poo and Sophie stopped at the water fountain to get their feet wet. They had so much fun, but they were dressed, so we came back in bathing suits after we picked Isabel up from school (and after I rushed to bake 5 dozen cupcakes).
This may be a place we frequent a lot during the summer!
So Cute!!!
Great water pictures! Love the bathing suits, too!
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures, especially the one kind of right in the middle with the big splash of water. Very cute!
ReplyDelete