Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Graduate!

Kaitlin graduated from preschool today...she's officially a Kindergartner!

Such a beauty!
Kaitlin was so cute up there singing and dancing to her songs. She was a bit shy, but she peaked at me with little smiles throughout the whole thing.
(We got there early...yes, early...so we could get front row seats!)

Getting her diploma!
Yay!!!

BEST FRIENDS!
Jenna, Katie-poo & Ava

Ms. Ginger...class aid

Mr. G...when I asked Kaitlin what he did, she said, "he baked gingerbreads with us!"
I think he was the speech teacher, but helped out with the kids too.
Kaitlin thought he was so funny!

Ms. Lena (and baby)!

Mrs. Linda!
Let's hope all these wonderful people are here in 2 years when it's Sophie's turn for preschool!
Katie-poo REALLY liked all the teachers! We all did!
Ava & Katie-poo
We hope we see a lot of Ava this summer!
(Yes, they match...and yes, we planned it! =)

Carter & his girls!

SO VERY PROUD Parents!

Jenna & Kaitlin
So cute together!

Had to get a few pictures of Sophie in here too!
(Beli was at her last day of school.)

We got a cool little video of a bunch of pictures that were taken throughout the year. We've been home for a total of 60 minutes and the girls have already watched it at least 6 times!

It has been such a great year! I'm still very happy with the BOPEEP program. Kaitlin is definitely ready for kindergarten. She knows all her letter sounds and has started reading. I think she's really going to like reading; she has so much fun sounding out the words. She knows all her numbers and can count past 100...plus all the other stuff! It's exciting to watch her learn...and it's fun to watch her get so excited when she learns something.

Kaitlin has grown so much over the past 9 months...she still doesn't talk to boys too much, but she is less shy than she was. She can't wait to go to Beli's school. Me too...less driving around across town! Fingers crossed that we get Mrs. Allen...we'll keep you posted!

I know I've said it before...and I'm sure I'll say it again, but man, they grow up so fast! This year just flew by.
It's a good reminder to spend time & enjoy the time I have with my little girls!!!
(Because this post wasn't long enough already, I'll add some videos once I get them off the flip.)

No comments:

Post a Comment