Friday, June 25, 2010

Relaxing Summer Day

Have I mentioned that I LOVE summer!? I kind of feel like a kid...so excited to have free days with nothing important to do. Kaitlin still has that horrible-sounding cough and has now passed it along to her sisters, so...we stayed home yet again. Maybe next week we'll get out of the neighborhood. Although, I'm kind of enjoying all this relaxing (and cleaning, organizing, sewing and just a bit of cupcake making)!

Our Friday was spent...
Filling up our funny little pool...hey, it gets the job done!

Wearing headbands...even when getting ready to swim!

Having a picnic for lunch.

Collecting more bugs!
Beli examining her tiny, baby Praying Mantis and Penelope, the centipede.

Blowing bubbles!

Admiring pretty profiles!

Digging in the dirt...in the buff!

More playing in the water...bath water this time!

Finding Hammy...after she escaped Sophie's (not-so-)watchful eye!

Watching a new Disney Channel movie...which they've been waiting all week for.

It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment