Sophie graduated from her ballet and tap class today...wow, that session went fast. Daddy took the morning off to surprise Sophie...and she beyond thrilled to have him there to watch her.
I love when she does this one...her leg is always so straight.
Adelyn got sneaky and put her leg down...until Ms. Jennifer turned around.
Plié
This time, Sophie performed the Boogie Woogie dance for the audience...and it was just as cute as the first time she danced it.
Sophie was so excited to get her certificate!
So proud of our little Fophes!
The only bummer about this day...we didn't bring our umbrella...because the sun was shinning and birds were chirping when we left our house...and by the time the class was over, it was POURING outside! I mean buckets and buckets of rain. Nicole and I were even wearing flip flops. Maybe next time I'll believe the weather guy...maybe.
Sophie will start her next dance class in a couple weeks. I'm so glad we've found something she likes to do...and on the first try!






No comments:
Post a Comment