Saturday, March 5, 2011

Winter Birthdays

The family all got together for February and March birthdays at Nellie and Danny's house tonight. It was nice to see everyone since we weren't able to make it for the January birthdays. And it was nice to finally check out Nellie and Danny's house. Plus the girls have so much fun with Marissa and Mikaela that it's almost like a night with free babysitting.

Dziadzie & Busi

Everyone with their buddy for the night...
Marissa & Katie-poo
(I'm experimenting my my new flash...)

Morgan, Mikaela, & Beli

Macy & Sophie

Sophie was obsessed with Macy the entire night. Thankfully, Macy is a super good dog and she didn't mind being followed around. At one point Sophie sat down and Macy came over and sat on her lap...so bummed I missed that photo op!

Grandma Chris, Macy, Sophie & Grandpa Dean

Sorry, Nellie...I had to.

Awww, Jamie & Me...he was trying to throw gang signs or something into our picture...hence the finger holding.

Happy Birthday, Tom!

The birthday cupcakes!

Happy Birthday, Lauren!

Happy Birthday, Danny!

Great job hosting, Danny & Nellie. We all had a great time. And I am so going down to El Toro Carniceria to get some carne asada...very soon!!! Mmmm, it was so good!!!

1 comment: