Today was also the last day for Sophie's Mighty Mites class at My Gym. Such a bummer...it really was an awesome class. I'm still amazed at all she got to do...and that it was different stuff each week we went. Maybe someday I can get the girls in a class there again. At least the membership fee is all paid for already.
Sophie got to hang from the ceiling on the rings...so cool. I think she thought so too. She put her tongue back in her mouth and had a real smile on the whole time!
And then she got to jump on a spring board and do a flip over the horse.
I think the name "horse" confused her a bit.
And then she did some head stands...which, as you can tell, she enjoyed!
We'll be back My Gym...someday...
I'm ready for summer and some outdoor activities where I can get some good pictures. All these indoor classes with bad lighting are killing me.
No comments:
Post a Comment