Saturday, March 5, 2011

Finally, A Sunny Saturday

The sun was shinning, the weather was nice and Morgan spent the day with us so to keep the girls busy, we headed up to the school for a couple hours. It's been raining the past few weekends, so it was nice to thaw out in the sun for a while.

Isabel helped Morgan perfect her bike riding skills...
(And yes, the bike is a bit small for Isabel and Morgan...a new, bigger bike is on our list of things we need to get. Each of the girls need to move up a size...why do they have to keep growing!?!)

And she was so excited when she mastered the skill!

And Kaitlin honed in on her basketball skills. I know it's a short basket, but she's really good at making her shots!

And yes...Sophie lost her shorts. Unfortunately the bathrooms at the school are not open on the weekends. I tried to help Sophie go potty in the bushes, but she got a little on her shorts. I should've just used the portable toilet from the car, but it was too far to walk.



I think Jamie is hoping Kaitlin goes out for basketball someday...


I'm so glad someone left a basketball behind/out. It seemed to be the highlight of the trip.

Best Friends...sporting their matching shirts from Morgan (and LuAnne)!

As much as I love the rain, I'm kinda of hoping the sun is here to stay. It's time for more hikes and lazy days spent at the park.

1 comment: