Friday, March 25, 2011

A Little Bit of Hip Hop!

The La Habra Children's Museum has a hip hop dance class for kids every Friday and since Keri has a pass, she got us all in for free. I think I'll be going in on the pass next time so the girls and I can go a bit more often.I got so many great pictures of Sophie because she was SO happy to be there!
 The carousel is always a favorite at the museum...even though it goes so stinkin' slow! The kids were pretty stoked they got to ride it a few times! 


 Abbie and Sophie...taking a trip on the bus...


 Learning some hip hop moves...a seriously fun class!
I may just have to find a hip hop class for Sophie (and probably Katie-poo) when their next ballet classes are over.

 All these moves had names...but I can't seem to remember any of them...
I keep thinking they are all named "Whaaat?!"

So smiley today! I love it!

 Craft time!

And last, but not least...all the buddies...
Adelyn, Abbie, Luke & Sophie!

Such a fun morning...can't wait to go back!

1 comment: