Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday...I'm out of clever titles...

It's another Monday of dance class and My Gym for us!

Ms. Jennifer came up to me while the kids were changing into their tap shoes and told me Sophie is doing really well. And then she told Nicole and me after class that the girls need to move up to the next class for the next session. Looks like Sophie mastered this class on her first try! The only problem is, parents have to sit outside the class since it's a little more serious...bummer, no pictures. Although, there is a patio outside, so Nicole and I teased (in a kinda serious way) that we'll just sit out there like paparazzi!


Since my pictures came out kinda dark for ballet, I played around with picnik... The lighting is pretty bad in that room.
The effect looks pretty cool on this picture!

Next, we rushed off to our My Gym class...you know the routine...

The coolest thing about My Gym is the activities are different each week, so the girls are really learning a ton of stuff.





Now off to Brownies again!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics once again! I stared using song titles with the word "dance" in them because I too couldn't think of anything cleaver either.

    ReplyDelete