Friday, March 18, 2011

A Few Hours with the Halls

Reed, Christine and the boys rode in to town this evening with Natacha and Ethan. They're here for one night only, so we went down to Gran Gran's house for dinner and to hang out a bit. The kids were all really good together this visit...it took them no time at all to warm up to each other and were playing within minutes!

 A bit blurry, but they were having so much fun!

Such a difference between boys and girls...
Ronan and Gavin wrestle as the girls just watch. 

I'm still amazed I got everyone to sit still long enough for a picture!
Sophie, Kaitlin, Isabel, Gavin, Ronan and Ethan

 Ronan, the little piano guy!

Sophie was quite cuddly with Uncle Reed 



And Katie-poo was so excited to see Aunt Christine.

The girls got to spend the night at Gran Gran's and they all had a slumber party together. It's nice they all get along so well.
It was so great to see everyone again. I'm so excited for our Italy trip...we leave in only 3 short months!!! Wow, that came fast. It's going to be a great trip!

1 comment:

  1. I like the new background and banner picture. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete