Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Disney On Ice!

Earlier in the week, as Jamie and I were watching tv late at night when a commercial came on for Disney On Ice. A few of our friends invited us to go with them, but I figured I had spent enough money this Christmas...that was until I saw the commercial! It looked so cool so I rushed to the computer to see what tickets I could still get.

We ended up with some pretty decent seats at the night show so Jamie could come along too! It's so nice that he wants to do all this stuff with us!





It's always a lot of fun watching this type of thing with the girls...Isabel watched very intently but we could tell she was enjoying it, Kaitlin had her Ariel baby doll dancing all around the seat as she watched and Sophie yelled out all the character's names as they each came out. The show was full of Disney songs that we all know, lots of princesses and their princes, the Toy Story 3 gang and Mickey & Minnie and friends.

The girls' favorite part was the Christmas ending...complete with pyrotechnics! I actually really like the Tiana scenes...the songs from that movie are really fun and the costumes were cool purple, yellow and green! It was a great night...I'm glad we used the last of my cupcake money on the tickets. Definitely worth it!

I think I see another Disney On Ice show in our future!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! I def see more of these shows in the future. I heard there's a Disney Pixar one, too!

    ReplyDelete