Our Christmas celebrations have begun!
We started off the Christmas celebrations with our usual Christmas Eve dinner at Grandpa Dean and Grandma Chris' house with the prime rib and mashed potato dinner. Luckily for us, they switched it to the weekend before Christmas which will make next weekend a bit easier on us. One draw back is I kept thinking that Christmas was the next day...and then I would be a bit disappointed when I realized it wasn't. I'm just too excited to give the girls their presents!
Our cutie pies!
The girls brought their new American Girl dolls and played with them the entire night...except during the 10 minutes I made them sit down and eat some dinner!
Yes, Sophie was wearing a Batman shirt under her fancy sweater. It's all I could find, and quite honestly, I really like the shirt!
Kisses for Cherry!
I think the paper crowns are a Polish thing...I think!?!
Jamie and I were quite strategic with the gift exchange this year...I won him the Beer Kit he wanted and he got the griddle that I wanted!
It was a nice night and we all enjoyed ourselves.
1 of 8 celebrations completed...7 more to go!
1 week til Christmas!












1 of 8 down....wow! That's insane! Love all the pinks and purples!
ReplyDeleteI will remember the bamboozling you and Jamie did for your gifts... Just wait until next year when I have my partner in crime back!!! Muahahahaha!!!!
ReplyDelete