Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to All!


The girls got to bed by 1:30 am Christmas morning and thankfully they went straight to sleep with the threat that Santa wouldn't come if they were awake. (Which is especially nice because Jamie and I were up until 2:30 putting all the gifts out.) Isabel woke up at 7:30 to go potty but went back to bed until I heard little voices outside our door at 8:30 am. Santa is always nice enough to leave the stockings by our door so the girls don't have to go downstairs to get them...I actually just like to see their faces the first time they see all the presents.






Once we tore the girls away from their stockings, they ran downstairs to checkout what was left for them. They were pretty excited when they saw the huge doll house and piles of presents...yes, our girls love presents!


 Katie-poo finally got the elephant she has been wanting forever...or at least for the past month!


 Love for Jack Skellington

 Smiles all around!

 Jamie and I don't usually exchange Christmas presents, but this year the girls and I thought he definitely deserved a toy too...an airsoft gun and a bunch of goodies to go with it!

 This is exactly why we went with the bigger dollhouse...all 3 girls can play infront of it, at the same time!

 Thankfully, our morning wasn't too rushed so the "kids" had time to play with some of their new toys...a big hit this year was/is Disney Sing It for the Wii. Katie-poo played it all morning long...

 and we all watched (and listened. Good thing she can sing on key!)


We hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas...we sure did!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the girls running towards the presents. So cute! I also like how Santa leaves the stockings upstairs - what a very clever Santa. Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete