A week before Christmas, and our tree is finally decorated! I'm so glad we are still using our small, fake tree or else we probably wouldn't even have a tree yet! (Next year we just may have to do a bigger tree...the girls keep asking why ours is so small.) Now, our tiny tree is so overloaded with ornaments that it might possibly tip over. I thought about going back and spreading out some of the ornaments, but the girls decorated it themselves and I wouldn't want to "ruin" their masterpiece.
Yes, they have to stand on the arms of the couch to decorate the tree. See...may be time for a real one!?!
Our angel!
Looking for chipmunks???
Christmas is just 8 days away!!!
I'm not sure who's more excited...the girls or me.
I just can't wait for the girls to see what we got them...
Hopefully, they're just as excited as we are!
No comments:
Post a Comment