...for two little superheroes!
It's Abbie & Luke's birthday! We celebrated with them at a Superhero birthday party. Thankfully, Keri picked the theme of the party right around Halloween, so I bought a bunch of costumes for the girls the week after when they were all on clearance. I've always wanted to dress the girls up as superheroes...I wasn't going to pass up this opportunity!
All the kids had fun bouncing in the Spiderman bounce house, playing with all of Abbie's toys (sorry Keri, if we left her room a mess!), eating mac-n-cheese, chicken nuggets and chocolate cupcakes. It was a super fun day!
![]() |
| Wonderwoman, Batgirl and Supergirl |
![]() |
| Looks like Supergirl, aka Sophie, is ready to take flight! |
![]() |
| A break in the bouncing. I still can't believe how willing everyone was to take this picture. |
![]() |
| Supergirl Sophie and Supergirl Abbie |
![]() |
| Da nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu BATGIRL! |
![]() |
| I think next time I'll just make globs of frosting with toppers...who needs the cupcake anyway?!? |
![]() |
| I've wanted to make superhero cupcakes forever...good choice, Keri! |
Happy Birthday, Abbie and Luke!
Thanks for inviting us to party with you!









Ahhhh super cute super heroes! I'll have to steal a few of these...
ReplyDelete