Day 6...
Florence has always been one of my favorite cities in the world...ever since I was a kid. There's just something about it. Even though it's crowded, there's something very peaceful about Florence. Beautiful!
We leave our villa in Tuscany tomorrow, so I had to get a group photo before we left.
So much sightseeing...the girls were wiped out!
All the shopping in Florence...the girls all searched for the perfect purses...all day long!
Uh oh...and our day just started! Gotta get these kids some food.
Could be one of my favorite pictures of Isabel of all time! And how cute is Gavin peeking around her!
The Duomo of Florence...Amazing!
My favorite cathedral!
I told you I love Florence.
Ronan was always so nice to share his gum with the girls. (Gavin liked to share, too!)
I have no words... ;)
Just like when I was a kid! I was a pretty lucky kid to spend a month in Europe!
The candy stores in Italy are just a bit fancier than The Sweet Factory.
Sorry, Disneyland...but the carousel in the Piazza delgi Strozzi has you beat!
The highlight of Sophie's day...she learned how to blow a bubble with her game! You wouldn't believe how excited she was...she was so proud of herself.
I have this same picture from our last trip here...when Sophie was the size of a peanut in my tummy!
So I made everyone veer off our chosen path to come find this spot.
Not quite sure why Isabel and Kaitlin were patting Sophie's head??? For good luck???
We had a great day, including the best spaghetti alla bolognese I've ever tasted, in Florence. It really is an amazing city.


The then and now pictures are super cool!
ReplyDelete