Day 8...
Gran Gran, Christine and I spent Sunday morning hoping around from store to store to get all of the groceries for the house...or at least the groceries for a day or two. It seems people in Positano/Italy shop for groceries almost every day. And you have to make many stops...one at the meat and cheese shop, one at the fruits and veggies shop and one at the general market. A lot of planning must go into it all. I basically lived off of bread, cheese and tomatoes (have I already mentioned how wonderful the tomatoes were?) while the girls ate pasta, bread and tomatoes (and a box of coco puffs), and I'm not really sure what Jamie ate since he doesn't like strange cheeses or tomatoes. (We were desperately missing our Mexican food!)
The rest of the day was spent lounging by the pool.
And playing with water balloons.
Hey, Jamie filled all those balloons up and the kids turned on him! ;)
Such a perfect day!

No comments:
Post a Comment