Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Graduation and Birthday, Aunt Nellie!

I'm not sure why I always refer to her as "Aunt Nellie" on the blog...she did used to be just "Nellie".
We celebrated her tonight...her birthday and her graduation again, but this time with all the family and some of her friends. Everything was decked out in pink and orange with splashes of color and lots of lollipops...that later came home with us...thanks, guys! ;)
So glad I was blessed with 3 girls! 
Mmmm...Orange Creame Soda...just one of the perks of hanging out at Grandpa Dean and Grandma Chris' house!
Jamie and Uncle Rudy...getting started early on Grandma Chris' (very potent) margaritas!


 Awww...more sisters!

 
 
My favorite picture of the night!

 Lauren and my handy work...I really think we need to open a bakery together.


Nellie being Nellie!!! 

 That kitty is SO loved!

Congrats, again, and Happy Birthday, Nellie!
It was a great party!

No comments:

Post a Comment