Saturday, June 4, 2011

Gimme a C.H.E.E.R.I.O.S...

It's cheer competition time again!

Everything was pretty much the same as last time...except the girls' squad won 2nd place this time!!! The whole experience is a lot of fun...I'm glad we've stuck with this one activity. Aunt Nellie, Danny, Grandma and Grandpa came along to cheer Isabel and Kaitlin on!

The girls' squad's name is the Cheerios...named after Glee, of course...and they just look so cute all dressed in their uniforms. Isabel and Kaitlin did a great job! I'm always impressed at how much they can remember.




 A little practice before show time!

 The cutest little cheerleaders I've ever seen!




 We got really good seats, but all my competition pictures came out really dark...bummer!

 Sophie is such a good little trooper to sit through this for Isabel and Kaitlin!

 Picking up their second place medals!!!
So cool!



Congrats, Isabel and Kaitlin...you girls did such a great job!
And you make it look so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment