Thursday, June 30, 2011

More of the same...

Day 12...
Reed and I spent the morning in town, walking around and snapping some pictures of these cool castle-looking homes.

Positano is covered in bougainvillea...I love the color of it everywhere!

One might think that I get tired of taking pictures of the girls doing the same thing as days before...swimming...but I don't. It's how I enjoy myself...I love taking pictures. I love watching the girls having fun, smiling and laughing...and even not having fun. I see the world through my camera and I know someday the girls will thank me for all the memories I've documented just for them. I definitely have Grandpa Dean to thank for this! 
 Ronan & Kaitlin were best buds!


 Uncle Reed helped Gavin & Sophie make the spa overflow. It's amazing the little things that make kids so happy!




 Since Isabel's birthday is just a couple weeks away, we got to celebrate hers too with Nutella filled calzones!

Another fun-filled day in Positano!

1 comment:

  1. More amazing pictures! Love Sophie with her teacup in the last one.

    ReplyDelete