Thursday, June 2, 2011

Kindergarten Performance

Kaitlin and the kindergartners at school put on a show for all the parents. And it was ADORABLE!!! Seriously, what could be cuter than a bunch of 5 and 6 years olds singing and dancing?!?

Kaitlin with a bunch of her friends...Zoe, Lindsey, Erika, Kahlai, Ishwari, Cherrie, Preston, Johnathon and Brandon...and so many more!

 The PM kindergartners!
Kaitlin got a prime spot...right in the front. Sometimes it really pays off to be short!

 Singing "What a Wonderful World".



 Check out that proud little smile! Gosh she's cute!



 Singing "Matilda, the Gorilla".



 Daddy took the morning off so he wouldn't miss it! Grandma, Gran Gran and Uncle Geno came too!
Isabel got to get out of class to watch the show, too...but I had to send her right back, so she missed out on picture time.


I'm so glad Mrs. Allen and Mrs. Wellen put on a kindergartner show this year! It was so stinkin cute!!! And of course, it made me cry...I'll try to download the "Fingerprints" song and then y'all will cry, too!

Good Job, Katie-poo...you did an awesome job!!!
You're adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment