The girls seem to have fun doing whatever I have planned for them, but there's something about Vonnie's house that just seems to make the girls extra happy! We went over for dinner, a little swimming and to just hang out. The kids all played together for over 4 hours...nonstop. It's so nice that they get along so well...that way we ALL get to have a fun time.
Trenton (7), Isabel (7), Kaitlin (5), Sophie (4), Jackson (2) & Payton (1)
I love how all my girls are standing the same...I didn't pose that!
Isabel looking different? Yep, she got bangs again...she looks so grown up and so pretty! She insists that they sweep to the side.
Kaitlin has been very brave (for Kaitlin) in the pool this year...already jumping in and using arm floaties most of the time, instead of the ring. Maybe she'll be swimming without the floaties soon? I know she can do it...maybe we'll practice in Italy.
Clayton had fun playing with the kids today!
And Jackson wanted to try the ring out since Sophie was using one too. I guess it was his first time which made it a little easier on Angela...who by the way is pregnant, don't think I've mentioned that on the blog yet. She'll be having a little girl in August! All of our kids are born in the same months...funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment