Today was our first trip to the beach for the summer...so get prepared for an insane amount of pictures!
I know, it seems crazy that we live so close to the beach and we barely ever go, but it's not really an easy place for me to take 3 kids by myself and it's just too crowded on the weekends. Today, I had lots of great helpers though! We had a big crowd join us at the tide pools and beach by Gran Gran's house. And all I have to say is the girls LOVED the beach! Guess I'll have to take them back a bit more often. I actually had a lot of fun too!
The day started off gloomy and cold, like most days this summer, but the kids sure didn't seem to mind. It warmed up in the afternoon, but then the beach got a bit more crowded too. Hopefully it will start feeling like summer around here before everyone has to go back to school!
Contemplating the water...


Holding hands...so cute!
Sophie & Adelyn joined Abbie up on the sand for a bit, but they spent most of their time down by the water. Such a fun day at the beach!




All the kids...




These are great pictures! We had alot of fun! Thanks for the great time!
ReplyDelete