Yay for summer!
Have I said that recently???
We went to Chino Hills for lunch and to play in the water fountain. Our friends came too!
We just love hanging out with Nicole, Adelyn, Lori & Charlotte!
We're so glad it's summer!
Look, we match! And our Mommies didn't even plan it!
(I did plan on these two matching!)


My attempt at a group shot...hey, at least we got everyone in the picture!
It was a perfect day for playing in the water...being that it was 91 degrees out! I never quite understand how it can be an entire 10 degrees hotter literally right over the hill from us. Oh well, I'm just glad we don't live on the other side of the hill!
Funny thing because Abbie has that dress too...and shorts too in the same print...we all gotta stop shopping at the same places! Love the new background and picture at the top of your girls...too cute!
ReplyDeleteYou got great pictures in the water....oh maybe because your kids went in the water, HAHA! Cute pictures as always! I like the new background, too!
ReplyDelete