Saturday, July 3, 2010

Our Anniversary...continued

Happy Anniversary to us!
Jamie and I spent our day kidless, thanks to Gran Gran & Grandpa Greg. So we decided to do some stuff that we don't usually do with the girls around.

We started off with lunch at Chipotle and then did a little window shopping...Jamie still has Father's Day money burning a hole in his pocket!

We then went to the movies and saw "Knight & Day". I'm not usually a huge Tom Cruise fan, but the movie was really funny and had lots of action.
We had a yummy dinner at Benihana (thanks Nicole for cluing us in on The Chef's Table!)
We're nerds...we know!
We topped off our day with a quick trip to Knotts. We planned on ridding a bunch of the big kid rides but it didn't quite work out too well. We went straight to the biggest ride there...Silver Bullet. It was SO fun, but with 6 upside-down loops and a few sideways turns it made me extremely sick to my stomach. I wasn't even sure I would make it home without throwing up. (Thankfully, it never came to that!)

I don't usually get sick on rides, unless they are spinning, so I'm just hoping that my equilibrium is off a bit from being sick. (I am writing this 1 day later and I still feel sick...ugh!) We'll have to try the rides again...maybe after I take some Dramamine!

No comments:

Post a Comment