Thursday, July 8, 2010

We Love to Pretend

The girls and I went to Pretend City today with Melissa, Jake & Ava. Everyone had so much fun! When we first got there I was a little worried that it would be too young for Beli, but she loved it too. We spent 3 and a half hours there and I'm sure the girls would've stayed all day if they could. I had to bribe them with a toy to get them to leave. There was just so much to do there!
Lots of pictures today...so many happy faces!

All in pink...easier to keep track of them this way!

Grocery shopping!
Fire truck fun!
I couldn't get Katie-poo out of that car!

The restaurant was definitely a favorite!
I think we need to put on in the playroom.
Isabel's favorite part??? The free play money!

Cute baby chicks!

Ava got the "girls wear pink" memo too!
Just kidding...there was no memo. =)
Now this is my kind of gardening!

Having fun painting!
We stopped for a late lunch and yogurt on the way home!
I think you'll be seeing us at Pretend City again sometime soon!
We had a super fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment